Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jango

Jango.com, a brand new social networking website, is something that everyone out there is going to have soon. It basically combines the convenience of iTunes, Amazon.com, your car radio, and Facebook.com all into one. You can log into the site once you register and start listening to live music feeds. If you like a particular song you can immediately link to purchase it via mp3. This is a completely free service and I literally just registered for it. So for all of you out there who have deleted your MySpace and are starting to get annoyed even by Facebook with all of the daily updated cluttering widgets you have to get past, this site may be for you. So go ahead and consolidate your social networking into one site, or at least give this one a shot. Jango.com is the future craze so get on it before everyone else does!
--westonJ OUT

4 comments:

Lauren said...

This site seems interesting. I was actually just thinking about deleting my myspace account so maybe I will look into this. Thanks for the suggested link.

Shane said...

This seems like it could be a really good idea. One of the things that I really used to like about facebook so much was how simple it was. Like you mentioned in your blog there is starting to be to much clutter on both myspace and facebook. I like having either a facebook or myspace because they do offer some benefits, so I will definetly look into this site to see if it is better.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

This sounds like a good idea, because now it's starting to get annoying having several different networks with different features. I have multiple accounts because I like different features the different networks offer. Finally they are combining...I'll definitely check this out.